Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Antonioni's - The Passenger


This one’s exclusively for cinephiles. An excellent review of Michelangelo Antonioni’s ‘The Passenger’ by Robert Koehler. Antonioni’s sub text has been amazingly deciphered by him. I almost had a halo after I read the piece and my yearning to make a film multiplied. Achcha anybody from Mumbai(Any other place would also do. Fedex zindabad!!) has the DVD of his Touch of Evil (or for that matter any of his films) can you be a sweetheart and please please please lend it to me…???

3 Comments:

Blogger karuna said...

Hmm.. dont have the video and have never seen it myself but seeing how hard your looking for it, i think i shall try get my hands on it, i will promise to let you know where from if i do

December 11, 2005 12:42 AM

 
Blogger Tabula_Rasa said...

Stumbled upon ur blog while skimming thru others...liked some previous posts which have an in-your-face kinda brazen style of writing...

December 11, 2005 2:52 AM

 
Blogger Mystic Bard said...

Hey thanx Karuna!You are a sweetheart:-)

@Nomadic Waves
Greetings.Thats coz I suck when it comes to writing narratives so i just pen down whatever comes to my mind without actually crafting or conjuring anything.

December 12, 2005 3:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home