Thursday, February 03, 2005

Sleepy...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
Still not back from slumber land. Slept at 3.45 in office. Was woken up at 4.30a.m. by a security guard.Who was on a special mission of mailing some stuff to the Australia office urgently and that poor soul was having problems logging in and in a fit of panic thought I was his best bait to bail him outta the mess. Groggy and irritated I try to open my eyes piqued by the thought that how come its morning I just slept 15 mins back! And I see this masked man clad in black attire breathing down on me. For a moment I think I am a character from Van Helsing and this is the vampire ready to suck my blood. With a jolt I get up. Realization dawns and I hear the pleading tone of the security guard urging me to wake up. I am both amused and irked at the audacity of the guy who has mercilessly woken me up after a hard night’s toil.
Like a zombie I go down with him. Fix the comp. Sneak back in the sleeping bag. But sleep has decided to play flirty with me. After being pleased with herself about her efforts at teasing me she gets bored and chooses to depart. Leaving me stranded.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tipsy Topsy said...

sleeping in office in a sleeping bag. What kinda life is this? u like it?

February 03, 2005 3:16 AM

 
Blogger Vulturo said...

Great blog, keep up the good work.

PS:
IMHO The hyperlink color (lime green) is an eye-irritant and doesnt go too well with the background. Just a suggestion

February 03, 2005 11:05 PM

 
Blogger Mystic Bard said...

Miss Analyst ;-)this was one of the few times I spend the night in office.I dont live outta a sleepin bag;-)

Hi there Saket..Thanx and ya i have no clue how to change the color of the hyperlink...

February 04, 2005 4:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home