Friday, January 28, 2005

Blues...Part II

Ok....it wasnt that bad....I was like...hi howya doin..?With a I-know-u-fuckin-hate-my-guts-&-cant-stand-my-sight-but-here-i-come-to-kiss-your-ass kindda look...I m sure S told you about that thing?

And he goes...ya baby(YA HE CALLED ME BABY!!)I know...we will sort it out...blah...blah...blah...baby...(He calls everybody baby!)

I leave him giving a false-than-a-friggin-denture kindda smile and get my ass outta there....

husssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wot a relief.....It was akine to relieving your filled to the brim bladder after waiting for hours squirming in agony....

Hate to admit it but it was worth it...feelin much lighter now.....

___________________________________________________


Ok...now that the fuckall part is over...looking forward to have some fun with my gang...gonna catch up with the Aamir 11 vs Kapil 11 match at Wankhede..(being in the media has its own advantages....)Got an offical reason to booze tonight...have been put on Kinley Soda...Have to crack the creative by monday morning.Will need to experience the product first hand..teehee :-)Have a nice week end to all & sundry...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home