Thursday, April 20, 2006

A new look


So after really, really long, I have changed the template. This is the third one since I started. Nowadays am not able to find time to post. There were sooo many things to write about, my birthday, the south trip, the ad film shoot etc etc.

Lets see…


Here’s one sher to keep the blog alive...

Raftaar ki shart toh khair manzoor thi hume,
Magar girne par haarne ki baat toh nahi hui thi.

- Yours truly.

**The above sunset is clicked by me at Raja's seat in Coorg.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read your comment on my blog...and did i inspire you to post ?!! :O

your posts were enjoyable...

will keep dropping by :)

April 20, 2006 12:37 PM

 
Blogger Rose said...

Wah Wah!

Wah Wah!

:)))

..Me

April 21, 2006 4:02 AM

 
Blogger Mystic Bard said...

@Nidhi
Yeah in a way you did...your last post coupled with - yehi woh jagah hai post, provoked me to write something..but as you can see inspite of that I havent written anything new...;-)

Thanx..do drop by..

@Rose
Zehnaseeb zehnaseeb!

Mane thanx in simple words;-)

April 24, 2006 1:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing about ur Coorg trip except for thsi pic?

May 04, 2006 12:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice come back after a looooong time:)

May 05, 2006 4:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home