Monday, March 07, 2005

A night of old memories

Had been to my Mgmt Inst alumni party on Saturday. Had a swell time. Met up with professors and old friends.Prof.Shrinivas instantly recognized me (which surprised me a bit)and when I said that I am in advertising he replied by saying, “But ofcourse!I knew you would reach your aim.” Then turning towards Prof.Pitale he said,"Back then, he was one of those star performers in the class. I am sure he's the same in work also. “The embarrassment on my face was evident.

Post the pleasantries were the time to hit the bar and get sloshed. Had loadsa fun. Flirted outrageously with the junior gals.

PS.Was given the microphone to wax eloquent about our days in college. But I need a script before I face my audience. Impromptu speaking is definitely not my forte. So gauche as I was blurted out a monosyllabic and highly repetitive rambling as my discourse for the evening.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tipsy Topsy said...

Teachers are always very liberal with their praise and good words from them are most apreciated. Went through something similar recently.

God save the junior girls from wicked seniors like u! :P

March 07, 2005 7:41 AM

 
Blogger Mystic Bard said...

Wicked, eh? Girls like wicked boys...don't they?

March 09, 2005 1:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home